Sadie's of New Mexico - Albuquerque - New Mexico

Saturday, August 6, 2011
I have long wanted to explore the Four Corners region of the United States so when Gourmet Pigs was in New Mexico for several weeks, I decided to join her at the end of her trip and we'd drive back to L.A. together, stopping at places I've always wanted to see. Gotta love a friend who, when I linked to photos of an extinct volcano and cliff houses, immediately agreed to go exploring with me.


1 Sadie's of New Mexico - Albuquerque - New Mexico 1


After picking me up from the airport, she chose a Mexican restaurant that came recommended for us to try. Except it was closed on weekends. What kind of restaurant closes on weekends?!

So I flipped through my guidebooks and settled on Sadie's of New Mexico, known for its stuffed sopaipillas.

Read more »

My Blog List

Popular Posts