Pho Kim Long Vietnamese Restaurant - Las Vegas

Friday, August 5, 2011
The first two vodka shots (more like vodka cups) were fine. I brought the champagne so I had to drink a glass. The three sangrias put me in just the right mood. But the last vodka and two vodka cranberries? I probably should have skipped those.


Pho Kim Long Vietnamese Restaurant - Las Vegas 1


While I felt fine when I went to bed, by morning I was dying. Dyyying.

So when it was time to decide on where to go for lunch, I requested what any hungover Vietnamese person would want, Pho Bo (Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup). Luckily Pho Kim Long Vietnamese Restaurant in Las Vegas' "Chinatown" is just a five minute drive from the strip. Head west on Spring Mountain Road (that would be the road between the Fashion Show Mall and the Venetian) and keep going past the freeway. There you'll find several strip malls of mostly Vietnamese and Chinese restaurants, with a Thai or Filipino one sprinkled in.

And while the restaurant's name is amusing if you say it fast, it just means golden dragon in Vietnamese. Kim (gold). Long (dragon).

Read more »

My Blog List

Popular Posts