Nature of Water: An Art Exhibition Inspired by the Philosophies of Bruce Lee - Nucleus Art Gallery and Store - Alhambra

Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Nature of Water An Art Exhibition Inspired by the Philosophies of Bruce Lee - Nucleus Art Gallery and Store - Alhambra 1


The Harry Potter Tribute Exhibition reminded me that I had these old photos from January 2008 of the Nature of Water: An Art Exhibition Inspired by the Philosophies of Bruce Lee. This was at Nucleus Art Gallery and Store's former location, just up the street from where it is now.

If you're a serious Bruce Lee fan (and who isn't?), there were some really great pieces and some so-so pieces. With a brother who's a lifelong Bruce Lee fan (we even visited his and Brandon's grave), the Nature of Water exhibition was a nice interlude.

At the time, I thought these photos didn't really have a place on the blog, but as I've started including more and more of my interests, it's as good a time as any to share them. Besides, don't you want to read about my two degrees of separation from Bruce Lee?

Read more »

My Blog List

Popular Posts