Harry Potter Tribute Exhibition - Nucleus Art Gallery and Store - Alhambra

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Harry Potter Tribute Exhibition - Nucleus Art Gallery and Store - Alhambra 1


I swung by Nucleus Art Gallery and Store in Alhambra to check out the opening night of its Harry Potter Tribute Exhibition but the line wrapped around the corner and far, far into the parking lot to the other end of the block. So I decided to visit my cousin and meet his new baby instead.

The next day I returned to check out the exhibit. I asked the clerk how many people showed up on opening night and he said they estimated 1,300! As it was, the last person in line didn't get through the door until nearly 11 p.m. Guess it's a good thing I didn't go because I don't have the patience to wait 4 hours in line. Bummed I missed out on the house-brewed butterbeer though. :(

I was really pleasantly surprised by the quality of the artwork. I think it truly shows how much people love Harry Potter and the whole universe that J.K. Rowling created. I took so many photos and even after paring them down, still ended up with 50 so be forewarned.


Read more »

My Blog List

Popular Posts