Shepperd's Dell Falls (Winter) - Columbia River Gorge - Oregon

Saturday, March 26, 2011
7 Shepperd's Dell Falls (Winter) - Columbia River Gorge - Oregon 1


Perhaps it was a good thing that it was so drizzly that day. I drove much more slowly than usual on the windy shaded old highway. After leaving Bridal Veil Falls, my sedate pace meant I managed to spot the sign for Shepperd's Dell Falls.


Finally!

My first visit to this waterfall. The reason why I've never been able to stop before is that there's really no room to park, just a slightly wider shoulder that only fits a few cars. Once you pass the sign, there's a bridge over the very steep and narrow canyon. And there's no place to turn around. So I've always missed it every other time I've gone.


Read more »

My Blog List

Popular Posts