Ca Hap Gung Hanh (Vietnamese Steamed Fish with Ginger and Scallions)

Sunday, October 9, 2011
Ca Hap Gung Hanh (Vietnamese Steamed Fish with Ginger and Scallions) 1

I'm not much for fussing with fish dishes. In my family, we either fried fish and served it with Nuoc Mam Cham (Vietnamese Fish Dipping Sauce) or steamed it with ginger and scallions.

I'd eat a lot more fish if it weren't always such a pain to gut and scale. Unfortunately, or is it fortunately, my daddy is an avid fisherman and he keeps me well supplied with perch, catfish, and sturgeon. *Sigh.* I can't avoid gutting and scaling fish forever. So when Yasmeen of Health Nut, host of last month's Weekend Wokking cheese roundup, announced GINGER as this month's secret ingredient challenge, I figured this simple preparation was easy enough to do.


Read more »

My Blog List

Popular Posts